Friday, October 25, 2019

boba

Hi my name is Boba. I’m Feli’s snake. I bit her mom the other day and she dropped me, but Felicity is most of the time good. It’s just sometimes she holds me when I’m tired, but I can’t blame her because I’m so cute and I look like I’m smiling even when I’m not happy. I don’t get why she has a guinea pig because she also has me and it’s weird because I eat rodents. But, since I love Felicity, I’m not going to eat her guinea pig… but accidents happen! I live in Felicity’s room in my cage and I have a nice rock. She has a really awesome bed. It’s like a normal bed but it has a trundle and drawers and a bookshelf. And she has a really cool quilt. She often watches youtube on her bed, she watches youtube on her bed and she colors on her bed. And sometimes I get a glimpse of her art table, which is awesome. She LOVES to paint. Gotta go she’s gonna see me! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment