Monday, March 23, 2020

covid-19

this is such a hard time to live through and even if you are not at risk you still can't see your friends you can only see the people you live with 😞 and i keep telling my mom that i can see my friends from six feet away but she always says no😞 but you can call with you friends. some things you can do to pass the time are... -go outside it is good for you you can scooter or bike ride - find a tv show that all of your family will love  like...zoey extraordinary playlist , the office , f.r.i.e.n.d.s and cheers are all great shows that most familys will enjoy and the last one find 1-2 books that are good for all ages and take turn reading some or find a book that a parent can read to youy like my dad is reading the hobbit with me! and thats all  i hope this will help some people and yeah bye!!!!!-me

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felicity,

    Thanks for your thoughts. We are all in this together! I also enjoy hearing you and your bro make music. Maureen, Lucas’s friend Ryan’s mom, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, Felicity! I’m going to reread a book I first read when I was your age called “My Side of the Mountain”. It’s one of my favorites.

    I know it’s hard not seeing your friends right now but remember your mom and dad are just trying to keep you safe and healthy. It’s hard for us adults too!

    Keep safe and keep posting those awesome music videos!

    Kelley ��

    ReplyDelete